Northern Tour 2 - Wales


The second week of our grand Northern tour was spent on the Llyn Peninsula in Gwynedd, North Wales. Wetsuits were clad for mad bucking bronco rides over the waves in the family speed boat, ice was ingeniously transported to the beach for gin and tonics made at the beach hut turned bar, family poole and tennis table tournaments were sweated over long into the night and many species of crab in various sizes  were found whilst rock pooling along the beautiful Welsh coast. 




Since planning our adventure packed August whilst I was sat in my little room in Mzuzu I’ve been looking forward to these days of relaxation, laughter and languorous eating, drinking and making merry. It does feel pretty naughty to have so much time off but I figure that I’ll have many years of full time work in the future and so it’s best to grasp opportunities like this to enjoy myself and spend time with loved ones before getting down to the nitty gritty of job hunting and moving house again.




Tomorrow we fly to Spain for more high jinks. Hopefully the sun will be shining and we will eat lots of fresh fish, swim in the sea, read lots of books and generally be very happy! Then (I promise Mum!) it will be back to real life!

Comments

R. E. WILLIAMS said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts