Autumnal Textural

I’m feeling a wee bit sorry for myself on this sunny Saturday morning as I am home alone with a very sore back and cannot get outside to enjoy myself. I’m sure that I’m too young and nimble to have a bad back but I’m also sure I would feel like that at any age!
Because it just ain’t right to be trapped inside I thought I’d give you all a peak into my autumnal activities treasure chest with my favourite textural pictures from the last couple of weeks. We had the joy of hosting our little conker-eyed niece for a few days and the Botanic Gardens were a huge hit (especially as there were squirrels to feed with nuts from her hand!)





Megan will be coming to stay for a few days next week which I cannot WAIT for as she hasn’t been to see me for a whole year! The last time was at the very beginning of our stint in Edinburgh and it was an absolute hoot. This time we’ll be off to catch some jazz in the city and we’ll also be making our own music at my new community choir! Happy autumn everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts