One Week of Work Wear: Formal Friday

I attended a Chest Heart and Stroke conference on Friday and wore the French Connection dress that I wore for my graduation. I teamed it with this top shop blazer and Frangi scarf. Although I wanted to look smart I was also conscious of expressing my personality whilst following the dress code.

Well, there it is, a whole week of work wear. I find myself becoming more and more interested in style, fashion and my own choices of clothing. I was very passionate about style when I was at college and it feels good to get back into it.
Have you enjoyed this collection of posts? I probably won’t continue to do such concentrated posts about what I am wearing but I’m sure it will feature more around here in the coming months.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely loved the week of work clothes. The scarf on Friday was beautiful and I'm sure received good comments at your conference. I'd like to see more of this type of post
Megan said…
I agree with Anon and would also like to see more of this type of post - endlessly inspiring clothing combos!

Popular Posts