Pea Green June

Life this June has been full of worry-fuelled work hours, snatched shopping trips for summer clothes, huge anticipation for WOMAD and happy Wimbledon watching.

These little stickers from Urban Outfitters reminded me of WOMAD and sticking them on my wardrobe reminded me of being 5 years old! Now I can look at them every morning when getting dressed and count down the days until I’m once again in the promised land!
I podded peas (a ludicrously nostalgic task- especially whilst watching Wimbers!) sitting on the rosy sofa in the sunny living room and wearing my new shirt.
My new flat always seems full of sunshine and spring greenness as it looks out onto lovely trees. The meadows are also at the end of the street so verdant greenery is all around.
Even the shop had a green theme today!

A bottle of the quintessential summer beverage beginning with P accompanied a super awesome friend who came over for dinner and a catch up. I made a very veggie pasta dish and strawberries and cream for pudding- OF COURSE!
It’s less than two weeks until my birthday and, for the first time in a very long time, I don’t have any special party plans to celebrate it! Luckily my superhero parents will be coming up to take me to the seaside!

Happy greenery everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Ellen, I think it is your birthday today and I don't have any contact details for you, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a lovely day, you have got plenty of sunshine. Hope to see you soon. Love Christine, Rupert, Imi and Hugo XXX

Popular Posts