The Meadows Festival

Yesterday looked as if it was going to be the perfect day for mooching around stalls and listening to music at a little festival in the Meadows underneath the still blossoming trees. The sunshine didn’t stick around for long but mooching was made easy by some truly eccentric stalls and stall holders who were just begging to be stared at!

I was so happy to be outside on a Saturday playing at weekends like everybody else. It feels like I’ve been working a lot recently and it isn’t about to get any less busy for me as I am starting my new shop manager job next Monday and also moving to a new flat in the same week!

Usually I make a bee-line to vintage goodies like these. However, I resolutely set out with a bare wallet and the very pressing knowledge that I already have an absolutely epic task of culling the majority of my wardrobe and precious bits n’ pieces (in readiness for moving) without buying any more things!

Luckily my long-suffering parents have offered to store lots of my things back at home so I won’t be forced to get rid of my favourite pieces of vintage clobber forever. Let’s hear it for accommodating rents!
And for those who also send you flowers like this when flowers are needed most for cheering purposes.
xx

Comments

Popular Posts