Autumn Outfit


As autumn forces us to take notice of the new nip in the air and the blustery winds which turn our hair into suitable places for birds to set up home we dutifully don our winter clothes. But before we happily pull on the thermal gear we have little tantrums about saying goodbye to our favourite summer pieces. At least, that's what happens in my bedroom every morning during September.


In one last attempt to resist the pull to all things woollen I wore a favourite summer playsuit and managed to narrowly avoid hypothermia by also wearing thermal tights, a staple long-sleeved top, my new Timberland boots and a vintage jacket.

I was quite pleased with the ensemble, especially as my Brora scarf and thrifted bag completed the autumnal colour scheme.




I am now happy to succumb to the properly cold Scottish weather by making lots of comforting food and stomping through the golden leaves in my boots!

Comments

Popular Posts